Our servers are connected via a dedicated 100mbps line. We offer affordable dedicated server packages for as little as $179.95CA per month. We aim to be a low cost / high quality web host by managing our backbone and not spending money on items outside of our infrastructure, thereby reducing the customer's costs.
- 99.999% Reliability
- Uninterruptible power supplies and generator backup
- Dual Liebert provided consistent temperature and humidity range in the datacenter
- State of the art datacenter ID system and security including video surveillance and recording
- Redundant Cisco BGP routing and switching infrastructure with cold spares - allows for equipment failure with no interruption of service and timely replacement of the failed item
- Complete spares of all server parts onsite
- State of the art monitoring system for all servers and network devices with instant failure notification
- All servers are managed!
Network - we utilize a few large pipes of quality providers to handle spikes in traffic, the occasional DoS attack, and unknown traffic patterns in the case of a primary link failure. This is why our network minimum Internet backbone connection is a 1 gig pipe. We currently have 5 backbone providers and are publicly peered with 12 providers including Earthlink. Our current network consists of Gigabit links to Abovenet, XO, PCC-BTN, Telia, Level 3 and the Atlanta Internet Exchange public peering point. You and your customers will not experience bottlenecks due to small pipes.